The West End Market
Application & Contract
The West End Market is a community cultivating farmers and artisan market located at 1318 W.
1st Ave, Spokane Wa sharing its pavilion with Brick West Brewery. We look forward to
providing a community space where people can connect with local growers, producers and
local small business owners. The West End Market will be held every Monday night June 5th,
2022- September 25th, 2023 from 5-9pm. The West End Market will also be limited to 20
vendors per Monday.
Per Day $35/market (paid by the Friday before market day) via Venmo
@Brickwestbrewing or check.
Full Season (17 dates)- $250 (paid before May 20th)
Half Season (8 dates)- $200 (paid before first market)
Vendor Selection/Duplication Policy
Vendors are vetted and selected after application and photos are provided.
Specialized processors and artisans products are prioritized by acceptance and payment and
we will not duplicate same product vendors except organic/grown garden products.
Food Truck Policy
We have 3 food truck/tent hook ups and outlets.
The West End Market is not responsible for any Department of Health policies or requirements
for your individual food truck company. You must follow all specifications set by the Spokane
Department of Health Services.
● Spaces are 10×10 at the rate of $35 per week extra space or electrical is an additional fee.
● Fees are not to be paid until acceptance into the market has been given. Receipt of payment
prior to acceptance will not be a guarantee of acceptance into the market.
● This market is not intended to be a forum for religious or political views and agendas.
● Please read, initial, and sign The West End Market rules.
● Submit the signed rules sheet with your application.